Designed with busy lives in mind, Live Smart: ADHD delivers all the best advice for managing ADHD in a compact, "fluff-free" resource guide. Dispelling common misconceptions with surprising, little-known facts and empowering individuals with hundreds of practical tips, our 8-Step process was designed to help guide readers as they encounter each of the vital turning points a successful ADHDer must progress through. You'll love all the great resources:
- Brain-Boosting Recipes
- Focus-Enhancing Exercises
- Symptom-By-Symptom Coping Strategy Guide
- Treatment Reviews and Recommendations
- Diagnostic Assessment
- Treatment Plan Worksheets
- Monthly Worksheets for Progress Tracking
- Quotes from Dr. Chamberlain, registered dietitian Jessica Corwin, personal trainer Cornelius Bounds, chef Sue Dow, and many ordinary people just learning to take charge of ADHD
- And More!
Whether you're just beginning to suspect ADHD or you've been struggling with it for years, Live Smart: ADHD can help you break free from the cookie-cutter cures to create a plan that's uniquely fitted and designed to unleash the fullest potential of you or your child.